- Made with real grated flakes of 70% dark chocolate for a smoother, full-on chocolatey taste
- No sugary syrups or grainy powders
- Made according to Hotel Chocolat’s mantra: “Cacao will always be our number-one ingredient.” Anything with sugar as the first ingredient is confectionary, not chocolate
- 100% of Hotel Chocolat’s cacao is Engaged Ethics
- Hotel Chocolat’s three pillars are authenticity, originality and ethics
Hot chocolate with the deep flavour of 70% dark chocolate, by Hotel Chocolat. Perfect for those who do not like theirs overly sweet and prefer a real chocolatey taste.
No sugary syrups, no grainy powders, just flakes of pure grated chocolate. Every cup of Hotel Chocolat’s Classic Hot Chocolate is brimming with the deep flavour of 70% dark chocolate. Smooth, deep, not too-sweet and perfect for an evening curled up on the sofa.
About Hotel Chocolat
Not all chocolate is created equal. Hotel Chocolat’s mission is to make the best on the planet, with three pillars as the foundation: authenticity, originality and ethics. The recipes are made with more cacao, less sweet for a deeper, more satisfying taste, and they connect sustainable cacao agriculture with the hedonism of top-quality chocolate.
Cocoa solids (cocoa mass, cocoa butter), sugar, emulsifier (SOYA lecithin), natural flavour (vanilla)