Duronic Electric Griddle GP20 | Non-Stick Teppanyaki Grill Pan | Large Table-top Breakfast Cooking Plate | 52x27cm | Easy Clean | Fat Drip Tray | Adjustable Temperature | Indoor Portable BBQ Barbecue
- PERFECT FOR DINNER PARTIES: Ever held a dinner party and realised you spent most of your time cooking in the kitchen instead of entertaining your guests? With the GP20 griddle you can revolutionise the way you entertain in by making a simple but ingenious change: cook in front of your guests! With this grill, you can prepare your ingredients before your guests arrive, lay them out ready and then cook when everyone is seated at the table. Then impress them all by cooking and serving straight away
- HEALTHY AND TASTY: The non-stick surface of the plate allows you to cook food without any oil. Thoughtfully designed, the cooking plate is ever-so-slightly slanted towards the drip tray which enables any juices or oils to drain away. The juice drip tray then collects any natural excess oils and juices that have drained away during cooking to ensure the food is cooked in a healthier way while at the same time maintaining its natural flavour and nutrients.
- COOK BBQ’S INDOORS: Similar to a BBQ, but without all of the messy charcoal, using this grill pan will sear meats and vegetables similarly but will cook even faster, with the added bonus that it can be used indoors as well. Lightweight and portable, it can be used anywhere there is electricity. Use at home in the kitchen, in a sheltered space in the garden or take on holiday to cook amazing self-catered meals. Even with the smallest kitchen you can still cook a tasty meal and cater for a large g
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: Super easy to use, simply position this grill on a flat even surface like a kitchen counter or dining table, plug in and adjust the thermostat dial to the temperature you need to get the pan heating up. This grill is very easy to clean after use. A trick used amongst Japanese chefs is to clean the grill with ice while it is still warm. The ice will lift the oily residue off of the plate, enabling you to easily scrape it into the drip tray using a spatula.
- SPECIFICATIONS: The GP20 grill gives an even high heat output which enables you to use the entire plate surface to fully utilise the counter or table space you have. With built-in handles that stay cool-to-touch during use, you can easily relocate the grill once you have finished cooking. Grill temperature goes up to 225°c. Size: 52cm x 27cm. Made of aluminium (cooking tray) and Heat-Resistant Materials (supporting body). Colour: black. Power: 2000W. Fitted with a BS British Standard 3-pin plug.