Homemade Frozen Desserts Like Gelato, Sorbet and Frozen Yogurt
Freshly churned homemade ice cream is just minutes
- MAKE ICE CREAM IN UNDER 30 MINUTES: Fresh homemade ice cream is just moments away with the IM540 machine. Making your own ice cream is healthier for you, saves money and also cuts down on unnecessary waste. It gives you the opportunity to experiment with your own flavours, try new ingredients and new combinations. And just because it’s homemade, doesn’t mean it has to be completely healthy – try adding chocolate, vanilla, coffee, cinnamon, honey or mint to create a real sweet treat.
- GET THE CHILDREN INVOLVED: If you have children, you’ll appreciate how useful it is to be able to make delicious, natural, homemade ice cream. Free from preservatives and artificial flavours, you are in complete control of what goes into it. An added benefit to this is that you can sneak in fresh fruit so that one of their five-a-day becomes their treat-of-the-day too! You could also get them involved in making ice cream; let them choose their ingredients and help to prepare the fruit to go in.
- PERFECT FOR DIFFERENT DIETRY REQUIREMENTS: The benefit of making your own ice cream is that you can make it with just the ingredients you want. If you’re vegan you can make it with dairy-free milk, if you’re allergic to certain ingredients you can omit them. If you are on a low-fat or sugar-free diet, you can make your ice cream without any sugar or sweeteners.
- SIMPLE TO OPERATE: The IM540 comes with a freezer ice cream bowl which needs to be frozen prior to use; simply pop this in the freezer the night before and it will be ready to use the next day. Easy to follow instructions are included which guide you how to use the machine. Once the ingredients are added, it takes less than 30 minutes of churning until you have perfectly smooth and creamy ice cream.
- FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS: Colour: white with a transparent lid. Bowl capacity: 1.5 litres. Power: 540W. Size: 24cm x 17cm x 17cm.
Duronic Ice Cream Maker IM540
Freshly churned homemade ice cream is just minutes away with the Duronic IM540. Designed with simplicity in mind, this machine will allow you to make homemade frozen desserts quickly and easily with almost no effort required. The most preparation needed is to pop the ice cream bowl in the freezer and prepare any fruit or ingredients you might want to add. Leave the rest of the work to the machine, as it will make a beautifully creamy dessert in less than 30 minutes.
The advantages for making frozen desserts at home is that it can be healthier, tastier and it can cost less too. However, one of the best benefits of making homemade ice cream is that you are in control of what ingredients are added; this means no nasty artificial preservatives, colourings, flavourings or emulsifiers are going in. Instead you get to choose exactly what goes in and how much. Completely customise your ice cream recipe by adding together ingredients in different combinations to find a unique flavour or recreate your all-time favourite. Try adding chocolate, caramel, mint, glacier cherries, fresh fruit, raisins, coffee, spices or vanilla extract. The possibilities are endless; you can mix together a combination or just have one flavour by itself; it is totally up to you.
If you prefer to use a dairy-free alternative like soy, coconut or almond milk, you can also do this to create a lighter dessert that is also suitable for vegans. For a more luxurious feel, use cream or gold-top milk to give your ice cream that extra silky creamy texture.