A drinks fridge that can chill 80 cans of drink, down to 5oC. Quiet, energy efficient and great for fitted kitchens
- Freestanding beverage cooler in Black with reversible glass door.
- This drinks fridge packs a massive 93 litres of cooling into an under counter space, perfect for dorms, kitchens and apartments.
- A+ energy rated thanks to the double-gazed door and high quality insulation. Whisper quiet performance, and long-lasting door seals.
- Designed by Cookology, with a 12 month guarantee.
This Cookology under-counter drinks fridge is a stylish way to bring dedicated drinks cooling into your kitchen. This under-counter 93 Litre model is perfect for fitting into a cavity in your kitchen for a great fitted-kitchen look. Thanks to it’s understated design it can also be used freestanding in a bar area, or under a kitchen island. The reversible door means it can be configured to open on the left or right, giving you easy access to your chilled drinks.
In sleek black with a large glass window the BC46BK is a stylish looking drinks cooler, with room for 80 standard 330ml cans of drink. The 4 removable wire shelves give you the power to mix things up, storing larger bottles as needed.
A dedicated drinks fridge is a great way to free up space in your regular fridge, ensuring that there’s always a cold glass of something after a long day of work. This appliance has an A+ energy efficiency rating, making it cheap to operate year-round.
The BC96BK glass front beverage cooler is rated at just 41dB, so it’s perfect for kitchens, dorm rooms and apartments, where quiet operation is a must!
- Energy Rating: A+
- Noise level: 39dB
- Gross weight: 31.4kg
- Total Storage Volume: 93L
- Input Power: 70W
- Refrigerant type: R600a,30g
- Width: 480mm
- Depth: 440mm
- Height: 842mm